Sunst Studio is an interdisciplinary design studio in Berlin, Kreuzberg. Focussed on brand experience, we conceive, design, plan and build in retail, branding and digital. We are makers as much as designers, and our hands on approach instructs everything that we do. We pride ourselves on providing designs and experiences that run counter to the rule to make brands flourish.
Sunst Studio is looking for an experienced, driven and creative architect/spatial designer to join our team and work with us to develop and implement authentic solutions for brands and individuals. The position merges interior design, furniture development and architecture – with a focus on brand and retail/shop design merging into event/tradeshow architecture as well as product presentations. You will be responsible for the production of brand identities, starting with conception and design, via development and implementation, through to the final phases of construction.
- Developing and realizing three-dimensional experiences for brand and retail environments
- Creating and visualizing architectural concepts by the means of mood boards, sketches, and effective three-dimensional models.
- Effortlessly developing project designs from a conceptual stage, to 2D and 3D presentation, through to final construction drawings.
- Delivering complete architectural documentations for handovers to other functions, according to briefs and time plans.
- Degree in architecture/Interior Design or equivalent
- Excellent skills in 3D software (e.g. Rhino, SketchUp…)
- Excellent software skills in architectural drawing programs like Archicad/Autocad or sim.
- At least 4 years progressive experience in Branddesign
- Self-directed, flexible, willing to work in a small team
- Strong sense of aesthetics and profound knowledge of materials and products
- Strong conceptual work and detail-oriented implementation of planned ideas
- Ability to translate brand directives into the right context
- Strong ability to create presentations and communicate concepts through the most versatile presentation graphic software (2D & 3D)
- Ability to work within given deadlines to create sophisticated deliverables
- Good knowledge of other 3D, visualization and rendering software would be an asset
- Industry knowledge in the fields of fashion, lifestyle and sportswear
We attach great importance to self-motivation. Ultimately we want to make you a solid part of the team and develop the agency in the long term.
If you are interested, then please send a full application (CV, photo, references) to email@example.com (file as a PDF, please no larger than 10 MB)
Please also add your availability and your salary expectations.