Sunst Studio is an interdisciplinary design studio in Berlin, Kreuzberg. Focussed on brand experience, we conceive, design, plan and build in retail, branding and digital. We are makers as much as designers, and our hands on approach instructs everything that we do. We pride ourselves on providing designs and experiences that run counter to the rule to make brands flourish.
We are looking for an experienced and driven organizational talent to
join our close team. As an interface between projects and finances,
you must be a great team-player and have a genuine love of numbers.
You will be be the single point of contact for various stakeholders
and be responsible for all financial accounting.
• Manage and own the overall financial accounting
• Tracking and oversight of all payments
• Be the main point of contact for external tax related stakeholders:
tax office, audit company, suppliers, partners and authorities
• Take responsibility for invoice-management such as all invoices,
expenses and cash-management
• Be able to implement your plans on improving management processes
and evaluate procedures to reduce costs and improve workflow
• Prepare reports and financial statements
• Have at least a year or two of experience in accounting and
experience in a creative agency or start-up is preferred
• Have obtained experience in working cross-functionally
• Mandatory IHK financial accounting certification
• Have superb analytical, Excel and problem solving skills
• A team player who likes to take the initiative
• Fluent in English and German
• Join our open-minded, ambitious team, and work in a positive and
• Opportunity to take wide-ranging responsibility from day one
• Make an impact on the business, and shape the future direction of
our international ventures
• Be a part of an dynamic and creative team
Well-positioned office in the middle of Kreuzberg
We attach great importance to self-motivation. Ultimately we want to make you a solid part of the team and develop the agency in the long term.
If you are interested, then please send a full application (CV, photo, references) to email@example.com (file as a PDF, please no larger than 10 MB).
Please also add your availability and your salary expectations.