Project Manager (m/f/d)
Sunst is a multidisciplinary creative studio based in Kreuzberg working in art direction, branding, graphic, motion and spatial design.
We are looking for a freelance/fulltime project manager starting now, who will be able to manage deadlines both internally and externally with the client.
– Proven ability to communicate plans and deadlines
– Coordinating between stakeholders, creative teams and digital development
– Problem solving as the project requires
– Working within a team to develop and follow a strict time plan for the full project execution
– Building and implementing a project management plan to ensure team works effectively and efficiently
– Hands on attitude, must be willing to support with research and have experience with photoshoots and video productions
– Take initiative to ensure tasks are completed on time and on budget
– At 3 years of professional experience working in a creative studio with a focus on graphic, motion, spatial & digital design projects – ideally in the management of large complex projects
– Have excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
– Excellent knowledge of processes and milestones in a design / digital / event project
– You are well versed in photo and video productions
– Strong communication skills in German and English
– Confident in using Excel / Numbers and project management tools such as Asana / Slack and experienced with Adobe CC
– You know how to organize several projects at the same time and how to prioritize tasks
– Affinity with the fields of fashion, music, art & design
– Team player with excellent communication skills
– Flexible working hours when required
Please send a full application (CV, references) to email@example.com subject: PROJECT MANAGER (website or portfolio links are welcome. File as a pdf, please no larger than 10 MB).
Please also add your availability and salary expectations.