Spatial Designer/Architect (m/f/d)
Sunst is a multidisciplinary creative studio based in Berlin/Kreuzberg working in art direction, branding, graphic, motion and spatial design. We partner with brands to create identities, spaces, products, & platforms that are at the forefront of visual, technological, sustainable & interactive potential. Through creative strategy and our holistic, research-led approach, we engage audiences and drive conversion. Whether focused on spatial, packaging, branding, production, activations, film, digital or visual communication, our aim is to forge meaningful connections and experiences between brands & people. Our clients include Nike, Jordan, Carhartt WIP, Google, Highsnobiety and more.
No one can imagine a return to the life we knew before. After a year and a half of adjustment, a year and a half of rethinking what it means to be a creative studio in the contemporary world, Sunst is implementing structural changes and establishing a new unit.
Building up a team that understands that sustainability brings with it an entirely new way of working. A team capable of reacting to the future and responding to the past. Setting off on a course that can adapt quickly and evolve continually.
• Creation of spaces and objects for brand and retail environments
• Creating and visualising original concepts by the means of mood boards, material palettes, sketches, and effective three-dimensional models.
• Developing project designs from a conceptual stage, to 2D and 3D presentation
• To develop creative concepts to enhance a brand’s creative strategies/briefs
• Execute 3D models and renders in close cooperation with design teams
• Produce concept work using hand sketches or variety of digital and traditional media to a high standard
• You should have a design-based degree background, with at least 1-2 years professional experience in retail / brand / event / corporate architecture
• Passionate, motivated and highly creative
• Demonstrate a good understanding of design across multiple disciplines
• Excellent skills in 3D and rendering software
• Experience in SketchUp is preferred
• Ability to interpret sketches and transfer them into high-quality visuals
• Experience in the fields of retail, hospitality and experiential design
• Ability to contribute creatively to design and concept generation
• Strong sense of aesthetics and excellent knowledge of innovations, materials and products
• Strong ability to create presentations and communicate concepts through different media
• Experience in digital animation is a plus
• Keen interest and knowledge in design, fashion, lifestyle and contemporary culture
We are not looking for a typical architect but a spatial designer with a strong grounding in retail design & rendering with experience in the lifestyle & sportswear scene.
We attach great importance to self-motivation but ultimately, we want to make you a solid part of the team and develop with the agency in the long term. Sunst is an equal opportunity employer and diversity and inclusion are among the most important values we stand for.
If you are interested then please send a full application (CV, references) to email@example.com subject: SPATIAL DESIGNER (website or portfolio links are welcome. File as a PDF, please no larger than 10 MB).
Please also add your availability.